If you think you’re sick or infected, here is what to do!
If you aren’t feeling well and seem to have the symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, you’ll want to get medically checked officially. To get the evaluation and treatment you seek as quickly as possible, and for your safety and everyone else’s, please note and follow these very important yet simple protocols from the Department of Health (DOH).
Do NOT rush off and go to your nearest hospital!
- For your safety. You’re not sure it’s COVID-19 yet! Do not risk possible exposure and infection at the hospital.
- For the safety of doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel. They need to be alerted, ready, and prepared to give you quick and proper treatment.
Contact the DOH
- Call one of the DOH numbers below.
- The DOH will give you guidelines to follow so you can be checked and tested.
- The DOH itself will take you to the hospital if needed!
DOH Call Hotlines
- (02) 894-COVID
- (02) 894-26843
- Mobile (PLDT, Smart, Sun & TNT)